After 6 months of use, this product is a paperweight.
I previously had the iWalk Supreme 2,600mAh and thought I'd just switch to the iphone version of the iWalk when I got an iphone mid 2016.
I was assuming product satisfaction would be guaranteed.based on my first experience.
I couldn't be more wrong - my experience with the Link Me could not be any more different from my experience with the Supreme.
Supreme - Purchased December 2014, worked great up to June 2016 with slight but expected decrease in battery charging potency over time. I used it 3-5 times a month over that time.
LinkMe - Purchased June 2016, used maybe twice a month over 6 months. With the first charge I forgot it connected to my phone and was very impressed to see it charge my battery from low to 100%. I used it maybe twice a month between June-November and am now very disappointed to see this incapable of charging my phone any more than 10% at a time.
I've stopped using it (pointless) and will now have to look for something else. Hopefully I'll see a recommendation for a better product somewhere, but really I'd love my money back.
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 6.1 x 3.5 inches ; 150 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item model number: DBS3000L-002A
- ASIN: B011XTO412
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 28, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #82.494 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)