mothermed EMS Waist Trimmer EMS ABS Fitness Belt Electronic Abdominal Muscle Stimulator Stomach Workout Toning Massager Trainer Belt for Arm Abdomen Thigh Leg Butt
|All prices include VAT.|
- ❤️ What's EMS Machine:❤️ EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) through current stimulation, directly send signal to muscles, and promote muscle movement. All you have to do is to wear the flex belt and let the four electrode pads well contact your skin to exercise your muscles.
- ❤️How to use this Abdominal Belt? ❤️ Firstly, wear the belt and make four electrode pads fully contact with skin at the same time. Secondly, use water or emulsion to keep skin with proper humidity. Thirdly, choose a suitable program and intensity. The keyboard will automatically lock if 15 seconds didn't press it, so you need to press [▼] to unlock it.
- ❤️ What Effects You Will Have:❤️ Abs muscle trainer belt for body partial exercise, abdomen/arm/thigh/butt. 30 minutes per day!!! Any issues, please feel free to contact us, we would like to assist with you.
- ❤️ Convenient to Use:❤️ Mothermed EMS Muscle Stimulator can be used at anytime and anywhere. It can help you to exercise muscle, lose weight or shape even if you're busy. Just wearing the EMS fitness belt when you're caring baby, housing, or working, your muscle can be tighten and strengthen. You will have better body figure after proper use of abdominal fitness belt for 2 months.
- ❤️ Smart Design & Adjustable Size:❤️ Abs muscle toner design with length of 50 inches, fitting for waist up 22 inches to 50 inches. The belt is made of breathable neoprene fabric, which is comfortable, durable, lightweight and friendly to your skin, and shows an excellent breathability and odor-resistance at the same time, Sweat-Proof and Dust-Proof.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
How does EMS Electrode Work?
EMS electrode muscle stimulator actually stimulates muscles that you cannot normally exercise voluntarily. This allows you to train muscles that may normally have little activity. Your muscel will feel stimulation which may be little uncomfortable.
How to use the Abdominal Muscle Stimulator?
1. Use a wet cloth to wipe your stomach so as to keep your skin wet.
2. Pick the belt up and wear the belt on your stomach and keep the 4 electric pads fully contact your skin. If 4 electric pads do not fully contact the skin, it will appear some question like the customer said "intensity will not set; power button doesn't work".
3. Press the power on, press the "P" key to adjust the "Program", and press the "Up and Down" key to adjust the intensity.Technical Specifications:
Treatment Time:20-30 minutes
Output intensity:1 to 20 Levels, adjustable
Number of program:10 EMS programs
Dimension:3.6" x 3.2" x 0.75"
Fit for 22" - 46" Waist
Automatic Shutoff: 3 minutes
1. For first time users, muscle stimulation can be an unusual sensation.We recommend that you begin in a seated position with low stimulation intensity settings to familiarize yourself before progressing to higher intensity settings.
2. Do not over exert yourself when using muscle stimulation. Any workout should be at a comfortable level.
3. KEEP skin with proper humidity (Dip some water to the skin if necessary), and make sure 4 elctrode pads FULLY contact with your WET skin at the same time.Do NOT use any EMS belt if you are pregnant
Do Not Use This EMS AB Belt Until: at least 6 weeks after the birth of your baby;passed the heavy days of your period because vigorous abdominal exercise is not recommeded at this time.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have been battling to get my body back from my second child for about 2 years (she is two) now. I am extremely toned and tight everywhere but my abs/stomach, and I am all but starving to achieve it. Low calorie, ketosis, paleo, I have tried every diet. As stated the rest of my body is 100% back if not in better shape than before. This was really my last ditch effort before considering surgical intervention. (I likely will need it for skin, I have seen this already through weigh loss alone).
I searched every product and for some reason, this one stood out. So I just bought it after debating this for months now. (whether to buy any actually not this specific one).
What stood out first and foremost was the name, it kind of implies it is for women, though clearly anyone can use it "mothermed" more or less says it is for someone just like me; a mother fighting to regain her body after two pregnancies.
So I got it only yesterday (Saturday the 25th August 2018). I had to immediately try it.
I read on here that 1-6 were the tougher programs, please disregard that or someone from the company correct me. I tried out 1 (I am tough) and it was an odd, and I will not lie, somewhat painful experience. The zaps of the electrodes is what is painful. The contraction of the muscles, if you are not used to it (and I admit despite all my exercise I was somehow not getting "these" muscles) can make you cramp. BUT after trying several modes it is very apparent that the latter 4 o 6-10, programs, are the heavy duty ones. In fact I thought one hurt (the zaps) but when I got to program 10 at intensity 20 I was bedridden.
The good news is this; you do eventually get somewhat used to the pain of the electrodes and definitely get used to the muscle movements. I have done it on several programs including three sets of 10 intensity 20 and (not to be graphic) on the toilet this morning AFTER A LEVEL 10 INTENSITY 20, I saw my abs for the first time in 5 years. That is not even 24 hours of use. I do not by any means want anyone to believe I have ABS after 24 hours, but after a program your muscles are tighter and I can definitely see how using this 1-5 times a day at varying levels can ensure you get abs back. It will probably take me a month of daily use to achieve actual abs that do not go away after I have used the belt.
Now to the pain, it is tolerable if you have a higher tolerance for pain and I believe, as I myself have felt just in one day, that with time the pain is bearable, I think the electrical impulses being sent is the most painful, it is like a shock and on some programs a prolonged shock. It depends how willing you are to go to get abs.
On a side note, I always had abs until my pregnancies so my seeing the outline of abs in 24 hours is not surprising, there is a long way to go to see that as my "normal resting stomach" but it sure felt good to look down and see my body fold up while I was sitting rather than to have blubber that I cannot move rolling down my stomach. Keep in mind it is all relative and to me the minimal fat is a lot for me and I definitely have MUMMY TUMMY, but some of you may be starting from a place where you never enjoyed abs, you are fighting a bigger weight loss battle, my weight is fine actually it is my stomach fat that is not, and so your results will differ and may take more time.
PS Any mothers out there that have learned about the separation of your Diastisis Recti muscle, the higher settings let you visibly see the separation and work to tighten it.