I read it in high school French and am using it to polish up a bit (although I never expect to be fluent or understand a word a real French speaker says at normal speed). The benefit is it's just hard enough and it is never boring. I find that I can read most of it quite easily and having to look up a word every line or two helps me learn. When I'm done, I'll go back and try to read it like a book. I have an English translation, and I enjoy seeing how I would translate it differently.
There's not much to say that others have not already said by others, so, I'll just say read it. You won't be sorry.
- Mass Market Paperback: 113 pages
- Publisher: Gallimard (March 1, 2007)
- Language: French
- ISBN-10: 9782070612758
- ISBN-13: 978-2070612758
- ASIN: 2070612759
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.2 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 118 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11.646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)