puredown White Goose Down and Feather Pillows 100% Cotton Cover Anti Dust Mites Washable Medium Firmness, Standard Size Set of 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High quality pillows 100% are filled with white goose down. Offering natural supportive comfort that molds to the head, neck and shoulders
- 100% natural cotton shell fabric and double needle stitching are designed to avoid pricking of feathers
- Pillows are filled with 30.5 oz. feather down
- Item size: 48cm*74cm . Two pillows are vacuum packed and rolled in a PVC bag for shipping purposes
- All of our products follow the Responsible Down Standard and certificated by OXIPOWER, TWICE AS NICE. The stuffing of our products are selected, cleaned and disinfected carefully. Down and feather that we choose is odorless and lightweight
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
High Quality Stuffing
Our down and feather are selected and disinfected strictly. With its high fluffiness and softness, our product can make users sleep better than before. Our pillows are filled with the highest quality feather and down which stays fluffy longer than most ordinary feather or down pillows in the market. Not all pillows are the same. This is why puredown's down pillow offers the best and widest array of pillow choices that would guarantee that you’ll sleep like a baby.
Down pillows are vacuum packed during delivery. Please allow 24 hours to recover its full loft. Please shake up your pillow for a few times to get it a full plump and perfect look. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. At least 24 hours of airing can remove the odor.